Boxer version 10.0 has just been released!
is a powerful,
full-featured text editor that appeals to programmers, writers, engineers, students
and others. Boxer features color syntax highlighting and printing, column blocking,
undo and redo, regular expression searches and much, much more. An extensive
array of configuration options are available, including the ability to define
key assignments, screen colors and fonts, templates, and even to define external
programs as tools. For anyone who edits text, Boxer is a must-have program.
is a full-featured,
general purpose text editor, but it also has many special features for HTML
and website editing. Here are the top ten reasons to use Boxer for HTML editing:
Boxer is a full-featured, general purpose text editor, but it also has many
special features for HTML and website editing. From our home office in Scottsdale,
AZ, here are the Top Ten reasons to use our text editor for HTML editing:
Visit Boxer software now!
- Color syntax highlighting for HTML, Java, Perl, VBScript, etc.
- Spell Checker can be set to ignore HTML tags so that only displayable
text is spell checked
- HTML Color Chart can be used to select a color and easily insert the
associated HTML color code
- Place mouse over an HTML color code and the associated color is displayed
as a pop-up color swatch
- Boxer's HTML Template Set can be used to insert commonly used HTML tags
- Find Mate locates the mate to the tag at the cursor, or reports the tag
- Open in Browser command allows you to preview the currently edited HTML
file in your browser
- Strip HTML Tags can be used to remove all HTML tags from a document
- Double-click a URL to launch your browser — even works with file://c:\myfile.html
- No need to give up the full power of Boxer to use a less-featured specialty