Dino’s ability to translate
a concept into a smart solution helped pave a path for smooth collaboration.
He can work magic with multiple stakeholders and view situations from
various perspectives. Pairing creative expertise with business savvy,
he’s dedicated, fast, and a team player that delivers quality and
timeliness. I’m grateful I had the opportunity to work with Dino
and enthusiastically recommend him as a marketing professional.
—Lydia Chen Shah, Marketing Consultant, Leadership Development, and
It’s rare to find someone
who understands code, web and print design plus web analytics. We recognized
his ability for creative problem-solving skills and a high degree of expertise
in the field of design and digital marketing. Dino’s deep understanding
of design, customer experience and digital marketing gives him a dynamic
skill set that is invaluable in today's technology driven marketplace.
A few of his contributions are: web analytics including recommendations
for improving the website that directly impacted conversion rates. He
has improved client’s email to a mobile friendly design which has
led to increased open and click-through rates. As a team member or a leader,
Dino earns my highest recommendation.
, Marketing Manager
Dino is very adept at delivering
time-sensitive and often rushed materials on time and without hesitation.
He is ready for anything that’s thrown at him, and can be relied
upon to deliver in a crunch. Dino is honest, witty and well respected
by everyone in the company - he would be a tremendous addition to a fast
growing and aggressive company looking for excellent results.
—Jim Perkins, President, FormGen, Inc.
TTEC (Formally Revana)
Managing a digital marketing team: duties included design recommendations, assigned tasks, worked with clients in problem-solving, and providing effective digital marketing solutions.
- Collaborated with Conversion Rate Optimization Specialists in designing prototypes (comps) and developing landing pages. Improved conversion rates for several websites. Improved conversion rate from 10 to 25%.
- Provided comprehensive web analytic reports. Provided recommendations on improving landing pages and websites.
- Directed and implemented responsive emails including landing pages, from design concepts to final HTML.
- Managed various digital marketing projects for B2B and B2C clients.
- Collaborated with other account managers in developing email campaigns.
- Worked with other designers in developing solid design solutions.
- Created visual communication deliverables for internal marketing.
TSYS Acquiring Solutions
- Managed B2B and B2C websites
- Provided comprehensive, insightful web analytic reports, including recommendations
that improved online decisions and future marketing strategies
- Updated and developed the company's website; implemented additional
tracking code for better reporting
- Provided business support to other departments including effective visual
- Thought leadership
- Managed email marketing
Creative and Interactive Services
National Academy of Sports Medicine (NASM)
- Implemented successful direct marketing designs and campaigns
- Designed from creative brief to final code, web landing pages
- Developed the E-commerce site for B2C market, sales increase after completion
- Built lead generation campaigns from banner ads, print ads to email
- Designed from concept to print-ready, marketing and sales collateral
- Consolidated the brand identity from online to collateral
- Developed telling infographics
Marketing Communications Manager
Direct Alliance Corporation
- Developed marketing and sales collateral materials directed toward the
- Directed successful direct marketing (lead-generation) designs and campaigns
- Designed usability friendly E-commerce and brochure websites
- Managed brand identity development
- Designed and managed publication advertising
- Designed Interactive digital marketing ads
- Developed telling infographics
- Managed and designed company’s Intranet
- Managed Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Authored marketing analytics, and SEO reports
iFreedom.com/ FuturePace Technologies
- Directed video for television/radio advertising, from story board to
- Developed promotional materials (print and web) from concept to camera-ready
- Produced corporate/brand identity for several new companies
- Designed packaging
Virage Performance Boats
- Directed, designed and produced all promotional materials, magazine
ads and corporate identity for an international powerboat company.
GT Interactive Software / FormGen, Inc.
- Designed and produced retail packaging for the third largest national
software publishing company. Designed packaging for GT’s subsidiary